DAT has partnered with KnowBe4, a leader in security awareness training, to offer our customers an exclusive discount on their first year of services. This partnership aims to provide businesses of all sizes with valuable resources to enhance their online security and foster a culture of cybersecurity awareness.
KnowBe4 offers a comprehensive suite of affordable security training solutions tailored to meet the needs of small to mid-size companies. Their offerings include:
- Security training: Engaging and interactive modules, videos, games, posters, and newsletters that make learning about cybersecurity fun and easy.
- Automated training campaigns: Scheduled reminder emails keep security top of mind for your team.
- Phishing simulations: Test your team’s readiness with real-world phishing scenarios.
- Measurable results: Track progress and see the results of your team’s training.
- User guides: Deep-dive into topics like understanding secure URLs and identifying social engineering scams.
- Interactive training modules: Learn about creating secure passwords, identifying common cyber threats, and more.
As a DAT customer, you can enjoy a 25% discount on your first year of services with KnowBe4. To take advantage of this offer, simply mention that you are a DAT customer when speaking to their sales team.
If that’s not in your budget, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered too. KnowBe4 offers free resource kits on their website updated quarterly. Their holiday guide will be nearly identical to the CyberAwareness Month kit, so it’s a great resource to get started.
Visit KnowBe4.com today to take the first step towards a safer online presence for your business. We believe that a well-informed team is your best defense against cyber threats. Together, we can make the internet a safer place for everyone.